Destination: Quito, Ecuador
Dates: June 10 thru June 24, 2017
Leaders: Mrs. Haire & Mr. Kim(assist)
For the past several years Youth Outreach Ministries has been taking student teams to the field. Our burden is now to form a professional medical team consisting of PCC students and graduate assistants who have interest and skills in medicine.
The student team will be comprised of nursing, pre-med, and pre-pharmacy students who will serve as co-laborers with a select team of alumni doctors and nurses in these local church based medical clinics.
As Y.O.M. teams have done in the past, we will minister to the physical needs of many in order to earn the opportunity to minister to their deepest need, a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ!
This is a faith based mission that the Lord will use to stretch and grow his servants; He will supply our every need!
There are several ways that the team have ministered and will have more opportunities this summer.
- Providing school screenings to three schools that will have been previously visited by the Y.O.M. teaching English team
- Holding 2 two-day clinics in the city of Quito. Each clinic will be composed of a triage unit, diagnostic laboratory, exam rooms, a pharmacy, and an area for the presentation of the gospel
- Hosting clinics in Quito, Santo Domingo, Portoviejo, and Guayaquil
- Providing a few evening clinics in local churches
Please pray for our team as we prepare for the mission trip:
- Pray that each team member continues to be a clean vessel so that he can be used for the Lord.
- Pray that each team member can raise the financial support needed to cover all costs the trip.
- Pray for the Missionary, as they help with the planning of our ministry activities.